10.18.2007

Parting is such sweet sorrow...Especially when it is me!

So my 3 year stretch at TOC will be ending November 2nd. I am sorry to leave; but happy to try out some new career options. I am currently taking night classes to hone my art skills and from there the possibilities are endless! I mean what is life without taking some chances? But don’t think I didn’t love every minute with you guys. I have grown very close to many of my clients and will miss you all very much. Through the TOC wedding process I have come to consider many of you no longer clients but good friends. We have gone through a lot together; from engagement photos to party time... it is no surprise we became friends along the way.

But hey just because I am gone doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear about your life. I want to hear about the new home, puppy or baby; seriously… I expect a summary from each of you! No really I mean it!

No comments: